SeaChange to Demonstrate Multi-Screen Video Software Solutions at Cable-Tec Expo Next Week
ACTON, Mass. – Global multi-screen video leader SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEAC) today announced demonstrations of its next generation video solutions for any device, anywhere, planned for the cable television industry at Cable-Tec Expo in New Orleans next week, including:
• On-demand and broadcast television services to mobile, PC and settop including content stream pause-and-resume between devices such as the iPad, Android phones and PS3;
• Dynamic on-demand advertising insertion with SeaChange AdPulse software and over-the-top multi-screen linear stream insertion with SeaChange’s Open Solutions partner RGB;
• HTTP Adaptive Streaming for over-the-top delivery of broadcast television;
• SeaChange’s VividLogic home media gateway connecting settops, PCs and game consoles to web and television services;
• SeaChange’s AssetFlow multi-screen asset management and preparation;
• SeaChange’s Residential-based Hospitality TV System for comprehensive in-room video services.
Go to www.schange.com/News/Events/SCTE-CableTec-Expo-2010 to schedule a demonstration in booth 1639 at the Morial Convention Center, Oct. 20-22.
About SeaChange International
SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) is the global leader in multi-screen video and one of the largest software companies worldwide. The Company provides innovative, Emmy award-winning solutions and services for back office, advertising, content, in-home devices and broadcast to hundreds of media companies globally, including blue chips such as Comcast, Virgin Media, AT&T, Hutchison Whampoa, Vodacom and DISH Network. Headquartered in Acton, Massachusetts, SeaChange has product development, support and sales offices around the world. Visit www.schange.com.